Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Follow Up on The Shred

So on day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, we were bowled over to find out we were expecting a new addition in October. About 1/2 way through the 30 Day Shred, I was told by the doctor due to some complications I couldn't do 75% of the exercises required. So that was the end of the Shred for a moment. Now, we appear to be in the clear! So while I do require some modifications, I am going to at least continue with the weight lifting portion of the workouts. After all I have a bridesmaids dress I need to fit into in July despite that I will be 6 months pregnant at the time.

Another happy note is at this point I am down 15lbs from when I started the 30 Day Shred.

In the meantime, I have 6 more months as a Mommy to one before I become a Mommy to two little munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment