Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 12 & 13 Aftermath

Level 2 pretty much sucks.  Though I did notice I was able to do 90% of the exercises today as prescribed. Day 11 and 12, some of the planks were done using my coffee table so they were a bit easier.   I did a couple walking push ups instead of walking planks.  I did my plank twists at the end.  I am noticing my back and knees are killing me, so with a lot of the jumping cardio, I am having to substitute.  The skaters dont bother me, mountain climbers (on the coffee table) are fine and I can do plank jacks (except after chair squats and v flys my shoulders want to snap off, ugh!).   I rotate through those and punches from level 1.

Anywho, I promised hubby we would all go for a bike ride, so that is what I am off to next.  Phew! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    I ran across your blog on google after looking up the 30 day shred. I'm on day 2 and want to DIE, haha. After reading your blog I feel a bit more inspired and I'm not one to quit so I will plug along. I'm getting married in July and want to get in shape and stay in shape for the wedding. I'm an older bride 38 but have 2 children (youngest 3yo) and getting my body back isn't as easy as it use to be. I'm really hoping this is my answer. Can't wait to see your progress to day 30! Good luck and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete