Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 7

We have now been home from the Netherlands for over a week.  I have been diligent about working out every day for the past week and I think C is finally back on our time.  Yesterday she took 1 three hour nap, which she takes if she doesn't get in a morning nap.  She was a pleasant baby/  There were days this past week when she would scream if you put her to bed, scream if you picked her up, scream if you set her down and when you tried to play with her you needed to change games every 90 seconds or she would scream.

Today I am a tiny bit sore in my right quad.  Why only the right one?  No idea.  To balance it out the left side of my neck is a bit stiff/sore.  I have decided I love these few minutes of me time while hubby is getting ready for work and C is still asleep.  Since hubby is a chef, and a bit too dedicated, his work days easily average 12-14 hour days, 6 days a week.  After C was born we had a little talk when he worked 28 days straight.  I was home with a 2 month old and it had been far too long since I had time to shower. He has been much better since, however he is still a perfectionist and working as Chef of a luxury resort takes a lot of time. Our trip to the Netherlands was a bit of a wake up call for him about how much he was missing.  He has worked hard to try to keep his days to 10 hour days and tries to take 2 days off a week.  Yet here we are 9 days after our trip and no day off yet... Anyway, its 7:36 and time to cut the jibber jabber and get to work before C wakes up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment