Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 6 Aftermath

So this morning I woke up with an incredible headache.  C slept through the night and took two naps yesterday, which was a miracle but my head is throbbing this morning.

Every single time I did a jumping jack I wanted to punch Jillian in the face.  So let's just say Day 6 was hard.  I needed extra pep so I put on the Pandora work out station again and just did it.  As much as it sucked I did it.

As an interesting side note, check out Natalie at 12:30(ish) during lunges and bicep curls, when the camera starts to pan to Anita, she does two bicep curls without lunges.  Not that she really needs them, but if I were in a room with Jillian, I would be afraid!

Another interesting note, I worked hard today but I am sweating less than day 1 or 2.  Still need a shower, but not drenched.

Alright, Hubby just brought C downstairs so its time for me to get something for the headache and start the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment