Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 4 Aftermath

Day 4 is done before 7:30am.  I love knowing that.  Otherwise I would dread it all day until it was done.  Now it's done.  The coffee is brewing and *hopefully* I have 30 minutes until I need to get C out of bed.

My thoughts after Day 4's workout:
I want extra stretching at the end.  (So I did a bit)
By the end of circuit 3, I agreed with Jillian that it was easier than it was on Day 2.  Please note I said easier, not easy!
Today I hated shoulder raises just a little bet less, but circuit 1 just as much as ever.
 Thank Heaven it is still January.  Opening the door to let that frosty air in was delightful as I worked out!

2 comments:

  1. I work late hours, just got home from work and I'm trying to work up the motivation right now to complete day 3... I'm glad that by day 4 you feel like it's a litle easier then day 2. My calves have been screaming at me ever since I laid eyes on jillian michaels so hopefully I won't fall down in the middle of the friggen jumping jacks! Congrats on losing 3lbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go! Working out after work would be difficult, but it is a sense of accomplishment once its done!

      Delete