Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 9 Aftermath

So yesterday was Sunday, the Super Bowl and I was having stomach issues, so I deemed yesterday my day of rest.  Upon looking at other blogs, I see that occasionally other people took a day off and the following day proceeded, however typically they counted their day off as one of their 30 days.  To me that seems like cheating.  I know a day off isn't ideal, however if it needs to happen so be it, jump right back up the next day and keep counting.  However, I do not think you should count a day off.  Rant done.

How about that Super Bowl?  Honestly, I didn't really care.  I started off rooting for the Ravens because they were the underdog and then after the black out switched to the 49ers because they were making a good comeback.  I am much more of a March Madness fan.

Day 9 was a little stinky.  I am still not 100%.  However, only 1 more day of level one kept me going and I got the workout in before 8 am which helps me feel like I start the day off right.  My least favorite is still the side lunges and anterior raises.  I did some yesterday during the Super Bowl just to stay in the groove, but I probably needed to do more because my arms still wanted to fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment