Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 7 Aftermath

Level 1 is starting to become routine.  I did my (modified) pushups without a break.  Just boom, boom, boom.  I even followed Natalie for some things. 

After the workout I was curious what level 2 was going to look like.  Should I start dreading it now?  So I peeked ahead.  Honestly it looks like it will be fun to changing it up a bit, there are some cool new moves, but I am sure it will really suck.  I bet I will be begging for level 1 back halfway through Day 1 (or especially day 2).  However, I have to imagine by day 7, it will probably seem like today, a bit of a routine.  Which is exciting because the only reason I can imagine for not dying through every part of this like I was the first few days is that my body is getting stronger!

Keep up the good work if you are doing the 30 Day Shred as well!  Week 1 is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment